Automobile Insurance at Carolina Industrial Agency guarantees you the coverage you need at affordable prices. We offer customized Personal Insurance Quotes based on your specific situation and needs. Contact us to discover a policy tailored for you!
Subject to the limitations of your specific policy, Automobile Insurance provides protection for the following:
Protection for damages that involve bodily injury to others for which you become responsible under law.
Protection for reasonable and necessary medical expenses and funeral services for those who are accidentally injured while
in your automobile or while getting into or out of your automobile.
Protection for medical, hospital, rehabilitation, loss of wages or loss of services costs resulting from injury to you or any resident
family member. In case of death to the insured or a resident family member, death benefits and survivor benefits, if applicable, will be provided.
Protection for damage to property of others for which you become responsible under law.
Additional Coverages are available subject to the limitations of your policy:
|Comprehensive Coverage||Protection for the loss of or damage to your vehicle and its equipment from all causes except collision (subject to the deductible on the policy).|
|Collision||Protection for the collision damage to your automobile and its equipment (subject to the deductible on the policy).|
|Uninsured Motorist||This coverage allows you to recover bodily injury damages due to an accident where the other party does not have insurance and is found legally liable.|
|Underinsured Motorist||This coverage allows you to recover bodily injury damages due to an accident where the other party is found legally liable but does not have adequate liability limits.|
|Road Trouble Service||Provides protection for expenses incurred if your automobile fails to operate.|
|Additional Expense Coverage||Provides protection for necessary additional expenses incurred as a result of a loss for which you are protected under comprehensive or collision coverages.
These expenses include rental cars, food, lodging, and other incidental expenses.
|“Drive Other Cars” Coverage Extension||May be purchased to provide Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability coverages when operating a private passenger automobile furnished for regular use for business purposes.|
We also offer multi-policy discounts for Home and Life, potentially resulting in further savings.
Extra Features that many be available (subject to the limitations of your policy):
• There is no depreciation taken when a total loss occurs within 90 days from the time a car is purchased new.
• Rental vehicles are covered if our policy insures you as an individual and our policy insures private passenger autos and the rental vehicle is not for your regular use. The coverages extended to the rental vehicle will be the same as those provided on your insured vehicle.
• The collision deductible is waived when two Auto-Owner’s insureds collide.
• Any damage to your car caused by a collision with an animal or bird will be paid under either comprehensive or collision coverage, whichever coverage pays you the most.
• Those vehicles that have historically shown lower repair costs when involved in an accident receive premium savings on comprehensive and collision coverages.
Additionally, several other optional features can be added to your Automobile Policy, such as:
• Additional coverage for leased vehicles may be added to your policy to provide limits in excess of the actual cash value. This coverage applies if your lease agreement makes you liable for an amount greater than the actual cash value of the car at the time of a covered theft or total loss.
• Additional coverage for newly titled vehicles may be added to your policy to provide limits in excess of the actual cash value. This coverage applies if your loan amount makes you liable for an amount greater than the actual cash value of the car at the time of a covered theft or total loss.
• Utility trailers, vacation trailers, and camper bodies may be covered for physical damage.
• Motor homes, antique automobiles, motorcycles, and recreational vehicles may be covered for both liability and physical damage.
• Coverage is available on personal property stolen from your car (evidence of forcible entry required) or damaged in a collision.
• Coverage for permanently attached mobile car phones may be added to your policy.
NOTE: The above coverages or discounts may not apply in all states. Some exclusions and limitations may apply.
AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE RATES
When calculating the cost of your Automobile Insurance Premium, there are a number of variables to consider. Most insurance companies do some form of Insurance Scoring and some will surcharge on a given risk.
In the Charlotte area, if you have a decent Insurance Score, a clean driving record, and your car is not considered high-value or high-performance, your single car rate should fall between $ 450.00 – $570.00 every six months. For a two car household, the premium for both vehicles together would be in the $720.00 – $ 912.00 range every six months. In the counties and towns outside of Mecklenburg County, rates are typically reduced by approximately 15-27% dependent upon location.
Please note that the above examples are only estimates but should be fairly accurate; however, these rates may not apply for operators with less than five years of driving experience.